PSVT Seeking Conservation and Maintenance Manager
Conservation and Maintenance Manager
Salary: £27k – £30k depending on experience
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic conservation professional to lead the delivery of Port Sunlight’s day-today conservation and maintenance responsibilities. You will be a strong manager adept at working effectively with contractors, colleagues, consultants, local authorities and running complex projects, with experience of line management. Knowledge of building conservation and planning policy is essential.
The Conservation and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and sensitive repair of the residential properties, garages, roads, footpaths, and principal buildings owned by Port Sunlight Village Trust (PSVT). This includes both the day-to-day repairs and annual maintenance checks ensuring PSVT is Health & Safety compliant.
This post comes at an exciting moment in PSVT’s evolution. In 2022 we will review the Port Sunlight Local Listed Building Consent Order (LLBCO), one of only two currently operational LLBCOs in the country, review our 10-year Conservation Management and Estate Management Plans; engage and collaborate with key village stakeholders to action the Environmental Sustainability Strategy; prioritise repairs highlighted in the condition assessment of our monuments and landscape features; and develop an enforcement strategy.
There are many benefits to working for PSVT including generous holiday allocation and Medicash scheme, a strong emphasis on workforce health, wellbeing and engagement, and a beautiful working environment.
- For an informal conversation about the position please contact Lin Whalley, Director of Operations on 0151 644 4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to download an application pack
- You can also call 0151 644 4800 or email email@example.com. Please be advised that the PSVT offices will be closed from lunchtime on 24th December 2021 until 4th January 2022.
- All applications should be submitted electronically, and CVs will not be considered.
- The closing date for completed applications is 21st January 2022. Interviews will be held during week commencing 1st February 2022.