PSVT Seeking Business Support Officer
Business Support Officer (Conservation and Maintenance)
Full time permanent contract
Salary: £18.5 k – £21k depending on experience
Port Sunlight Village Trust (PSVT) is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the Port Sunlight Conservation Area. The village is the finest surviving example of early urban planning in the UK. It is also one of the Liverpool City Region’s premier visitor attractions and home to over 2,000 residents.
Our responsibilities are broad and our business diverse. We maintain all of the parks, gardens, and monuments and memorials in the village. We own one-third of the housing stock – some 300 properties – and eight of the public buildings from which we derive our primary source of income.
The Operations Directorate is responsible for Housing Management, Maintenance and the operational delivery of Heritage Conservation, Landscape and Public Space Management, Customer Service at reception, Cleaning, Security and Community Engagement in relation to Estate Management issues.
We are seeking to recruit a Business Support Officer (Conservation and Maintenance) to join our busy Operations Directorate. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining relevant administrative systems and creating and monitoring reports efficiently and effectively. They will also support PSVT’s delivery of conservation and maintenance programmes which will include communicating with tenants, contractors and the Conservation Maintenance Officer on day to day repairs, processing works orders and organising access to properties.
A summary of the attributes include:
- Holding qualifications in Business Administration or 2 year’s proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the building/construction industry or HNC in construction management is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access software and the ability to learn bespoke packages used by PSVT.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and office management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience and passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Able to demonstrate strong written, verbal and face to face communication skills and be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people.
For an application pack and more information download here, or contact PSVT on 0151 644 4800 or email@example.com Please note CVs will not be accepted and all applications should be submitted electronically.
The closing date for completed applications is 24/09/2021.