PSVT’s Response to UK Government’s Ending of Covid-19 Restrictions
16th July 2021
PSVT’s number one priority remains the safety of people – our staff and volunteer workforce and our many stakeholders, from partners to visitors, contractors to suppliers.
As an organisation, we are taking a very cautious approach to the easing of restrictions in England from 19th July. However, we will continue to review our position and adapt our course of action as and when it is appropriate to do so.
From 19th July here is what you can expect at PSVT:
- Mask wearing will continue for all staff and volunteers when working indoors, unless an individual is exempt (as per Government guidelines).
- Face coverings are no longer compulsory but we strongly recommend that visitors wear one in any area on their visit which is enclosed and crowded.
- We will continue to observe 2-metre social-distancing in all our indoor attractions.
- Pre-booking tickets is no longer essential. Visitors can either ‘walk-up’ or book in advance via our ticketing hub https://tickets.portsunlightvillage.com Here you can book tickets for Port Sunlight Museum, the Edwardian Worker’s Cottage Experience, SoapWorks, and guided walking tours of the village.
- Our visitor attraction opening hours remain Wednesday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm and we’re easy to find. Whether it be train, car, bus or bike, Port Sunlight is nestled between Liverpool and Chester, near to the M53, and close to mainline and local railway and bus services. Click the link here for maps and more information https://www.portsunlightvillage.com/visit-the-village/getting-here/
- It is no longer compulsory for visitors to use the Contact Tracing and Venue Check-in Apps, however we will continue to encourage visitors to do so.
- PSVT offices will remain closed to the public and a lunchtime closure to our phone line is now in place. This closure is to ensure the continued safety of our staff whilst providing an excellent customer service.
You can find more detailed information about PSVT’s Covid-19 Safety Measures for Visitors to our Attractions here.
You can contact the team by:
- Phone – 0151 644 4800 from 9am – 1pm and 1.30pm – 5pm. Our phone line is closed from 1pm – 1.30 pm, at this time there will be a facility to leave a message. If you have an emergency between 1 – 1.30pm please phone and you will be directed to an emergency number.
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For residents wanting to arrange an appointment – we are happy to arrange an appointment for you; this can be either at our offices or in your home. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require an appointment.
Thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation.